Shotgun Gaming Oy
Based in Helsinki, Finland
8 Nov, 2021
Clay Hunt VR is the first shotgun shooting simulator for Oculus Quest. The game offers various game modes: Trap, Double Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays and live bird hunting. With this title, the physics are even more accurate making it possible for shooters to better prepare themselves for competitions or train targets difficult for them.
Over the years, millions of players have enjoyed Clay Hunt games and with Oculus Quest headset it was finally possible to bring the game to virtual reality.
- Shot string physics are accurately simulated so that you can practice your leads and target acquisition with this game.
- SKEET: shoot single targets rounds, international skeet with double targets, practice a specific station and all new infinite skeet mode with leaderboards!
- TRAP: Olympic trap and Double Trap are supported along with infinite game mode.
- SPORTING CLAYS: 20 quick challenges to beat and a full course with 60 targets.
- PIGEON HUNT: Super popular pigeon hunt from Clay Hunt PRO is now in VR!
- GUN RANGE: Practise shotgun handling with stationary targets in this tutorial mode.
Clay Hunt VR trailer video YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Clay Hunt VR. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Clay Hunt VR. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Shotgun Gaming Oy
Shotgun Gaming is a gaming company with focus on making shotgun shooting games for iOS and Android. Shotgun Gaming is set out to: 1) Offer a range of mobile shotgun shooting games from simulators to more casual games for wider audience. 2) Create an competitive online community for shotgun shooting enthusiast. Shotgun Gaming is mostly known for it's Clay Hunt games (with over 5 million downloads). Shotgun Gaming was founded in 2017 but continues work of Aleksi Rantonen started already in late 2009.
More information on Shotgun Gaming Oy, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Clay Hunt VR Credits
Design, Development, Marketing
Special thanks for the expert feedback